The international symposium on “Artificial Intelligence and Management Analytics”
The international symposium on “Artificial Intelligence and Management Analytics” was held at Faculty of Business Administration, Yokohama National University on June 30, 2019.
The ppt presentation files are available for download.
- Peijun Guo, Focus Theory of Choice-A fundamental alternative for decision under uncertainty
- Pengzhu Zhang, Domain ontology development of knowledge base in cardiovascular personalized health management
- Ling Li and Hong Chen, Critical Factors for Artificial Intelligence Implementation--Case of Telecom Firms in China
- Yang Lu and Li Da Xu, Artificial Intelligence: Evolution, Application, and Future Trends
- Xiaohui Liu, Image Analytics: A Practical Guide to Image Attributes Extraction Using Python
- Guohua Wan, Zhaohui Li and Shenghai Zhou, Data Analytics and Optimization for Product Distribution and Inventory Control for a Large Consumer Electronics Manufacturer
- Zhao Cai, Hefu Liu and Liangqing Zhang, Information Sharing in CPFR Information Systems: Insights from Manufacturer–Retailer Dyads